Mon, 03/25/2013 - 11:25
- You can place Inter-Library Loans.
- You can access the Library’s online databases from outside the Library.
- You will be asked to renew your card every 3 years.
- You can check out up to 6 items.
- Transferring materials and Inter-Library Loan are not available.
- An annual fee of $35.00 is required. (non-refundable)
How to Apply for a Library Card
Please use all caps when filling out the online form. Please include your 4 digit zip code extension number if you know it. Please limit your PIN to 4-8 digit numbers
- Click on Apply Now
- Fill in application form online.
- Copy down the 6 digit temporary library card number.
- Visit one of the 7 Chesapeake Public Library buildings.
- Share your 6 digit temporary library card number with the staff at the information desk.
- Show your photo ID and proof of address (ex. Driver’s license, bank statement, bill received in the mail, etc.)
- Receive and sign your library card!